- First, turn off your computer. If you’re using a wired/USB connection, please unplug it.
- For keyboards, tilt it upside down and shake it to remove any loose debris.
- If you have a can of compressed air, use it to remove debris in between the keys or other hard to get to areas and crevices.
- For plastic or alloy areas, dip a cloth into isopropyl alcohol and gently clean the surface.
- For leather/wood areas, use a dry, lint-free cloth to remove dust and polish.
Have more questions? Submit a request